#5: How to Become a Digital Nomad & Live a Free Life with Nicoló
Have you ever heard about Digital Nomadism? Did you know you could travel and work, all the time?
To some, this sounds like a dream. But how do you start this lifestyle? What do you need to know and what do you need to arrange to travel and work comfortably?
Nicoló shares his story on how he became a digital nomad, his motivations for leaving Germany, and what he did to prepare well. Because prepared he is. And from my perspective, that’s what makes why at the end of our talk he had a hard time telling me about “bad” experiences during his trip. So far his 3+ years on the road have been a “smooth ride”.
I loved this talk because of the insane amount of valuable information Nicoló shares. I hope it helps you on your journey to becoming a digital nomad.
In this podcast we discuss:
- How Nicoló decided to be a Digital Nomad
- How he prepared for his first long-term remote work & travel
- Which things you need to arrange back home to digital nomad carefree
- Which documents you should always carry with you
- Which banks you can use
- How to cross borders when you work remotely
- Legal issues around digital nomadism
- The difference between weak & strong passports
- The real value of traveling for your life
- How Nicoló figured out Tarantula’s are territorial
- Kindness in Colombia
- Final tips to make your digital nomad lifestyle comfortable